Ghosts'n Goblins Ghosts'n Goblins

id say remove or re upload. right now this sucks

An Epic Stickventure An Epic Stickventure

i couldn't do anything either, but liked the music. where is it from?

Phantom Warplane Phantom Warplane

got to level 3 boss killed him and died immediately after. then just sat there no enemies nothing happened. kinda cool. I like this genre alot

Get the Rum Get the Rum

interesting game. better than a lot of games on here with the same idea

dogo88 responds:

Thank you!

Left 4 Dead-Begginings p2 Left 4 Dead-Begginings p2

where is the music from???

Guns of Apocalypse Guns of Apocalypse

I like it. I just wish it was bigger than one screen. like jackal.
where is the music from???

herbreathing responds:

Hi! Thanks for the comment. I used music from Newgrounds.com. You can open the credits section with links to the author pages.

Zombotron 2: Time Machine Zombotron 2: Time Machine

this game is soooo good just like the other ones. but I wish it would save where I was so that I don't have to replay the fist levels every time. never have enuff time to play right through. can you add a save feature please

Knight of Legend Knight of Legend

u die its over, start from level 1 again?
should be able to start the level over or something
a dang good start though

Vault Runner Vault Runner

where is the music from?
pretty good game. everyone below has good points.
can be improved to awesome

Pixevo responds:

Hello,

The music is from here: http://twune.myshopify.com/

Rojo's Corruption Rojo's Corruption

for some reason it woulldnt work for me. just a picture of the red guy with a black cloud with a white rectangle in it. darn and i love rythm games. im scoring it as if i played it because its probably my computer. looks like people have played it. i will try again again later.

TeamSeniorDiablo responds:

That typically hasn't happened, as the team's senior programmer and project lead, knowing more information on what occurred would be great.
To explain what you "missed out" on:
In the first 40 hours, as our first rhythm game, we were pretty lost, but had an immediate prototype and learned that our believed idea of how to make the game was as simple as possible, turned out to be the most tedious of all, so I redesigned the game's engine in under an hour (after an hour of sleep) and we managed to complete a level, polish it and crank out two more, one of which failed to work properly. We uploaded at that. The game has a very interesting concept, twisting the rhythm genre (described as if rock band and i-spy had a child) but not very many levels due to what I described earlier. Still proud of it none-the-less.